Quantum trajectories are stochastic processes taking value in Hilbert space projective spaces modeling the repeated or continuous measurement of quantum systems. In this project we focus our attention to three topics:
- The time asymptotic behavior of these processes,
- The finer properties of typical quantum trajectories,
- Development of the theory to infinite dimensional Hilbert spaces.
- We organize a workshop on concentration and limit theorems for quantum measurements. See the dedicated page.
- We participate to GDR DynQua meeting in February 2022 that is organized in Toulouse. See the website.
- The ANR 2021 Fall School took place in October (18th-22nd) in Toulouse. More information on the dedicated website.
- The first meeting of the project members and close collaborators took place in June 2021. More information here.